DUSK is hiring: Account Manager
Location: Shoreditch, London
Start Date: ASAP
DUSK is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team in London for a large-scale cocktail activation.
DUSK is the UK’s largest nightlife app, showcasing the best bars and latest openings.
We work with alcohol brands like Diageo and BrewDog, who are looking to achieve experiential marketing at scale by sponsoring free drinks in over 2500 partner bars. We make it easy for brands to get drinks into millennial hands.
We’re currently in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Brighton and recently launched in Birmingham, with plans to expand to more major cities across the UK in 2020.
What you’ll be doing
For this exciting new role we’re seeking an experienced Account Manager to manage a large-scale summer cocktail activation. Your primary role will be managing this 3-month activation, helping the campaign grow as we expand it across the UK for the first time.
You’ll be account managing other brand campaigns and bar relationships over the course of this 6-month contract, with the possibility to convert to a full-time role hereafter.
The role has great development opportunities as your involvement will be both developing the client relationship but also helping optimise DUSK’s internal processes as Producer.
• Building close relationships with brand partner brands and bars, working closely with them to ensure successful activations;
• Responding to and actioning client requests throughout campaigns;
• Supporting the CEO and senior members of staff to ensure all aspects of campaigns – from copy to logistics – are executed on time and to a high standard;
• Liaising with partner bars to ensure smooth onboarding to the platform and to perform regular stock checks;
• Managing partner bar profiles on the app;
• Maintain contact with both brands and bars during, and after, activations, including supporting our Head of Business Development with keeping venues on the platform after campaign end;
• Sourcing and hiring freelance videographer to film venues;
• Managing the filming of branded campaign videos;
• Overseeing campaign comms and content calendars in collaboration with partner brands;
• Coordinating campaigns across participating UK cities;
• Ensure quality standards and attention to detail is adhered to at all times;
• Finding ways to improve our internal processes and execute them;
• Working on ad hoc projects as required.
Who you are
• Experience of working in an account executive or management role with 2 years+ experience desirable;
• Expert at managing timelines and juggling client expectations;
• Passionate about our business with a good understanding of the drinks industry;
• Organisational god/goddess who brings a level-headed and systematic approach to their work;
• Great with people and have a natural flair for building rapport;
• Able to work independently and under pressure;
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and in writing.
⚡ Be a part of the UK’s fastest growing nightlife app
🍸 Free drinks in London’s best bars
🏢 Offices in the heart of Shoreditch
🐶 Dog therapy [@yungherc_]
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.